Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YVONNE'S MOSAIC 2004

Upon arriving to Macon, Ga - some newly established friend, Yvonne, asked me to remodel her bathroom. I just came to the South from Colorado and left a 7 year job in remodeling, working for both my step-dad's (a trained German Journey man) general contracting business and my brother (an experienced carpenter who has worked in Aspen, Telluride, Seattle and Japan).



This is the mosaic inlay I created for her. I remodeled Yvonne's personal bathroom.
(Check out the remodeling pics for this job
here.) She wanted the window in the shower
area removed. I removed the window covered up the hole with cement board on the
inside and then tiled the tub surround.






After finishing the bathroom, I began working on this mosaic and installed it
shortly after its completion.







All the tile used for this were scraps from either my collection from past tile
jobs or from the other bathroom Yvonne had remodeled.

No comments: